Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Alan [Fucking] Wake

I neglected this blog for some time now because work was pretty on my schedule and I started to play SC2, but Alan Wake was out on PC and I wanted to see how it feels because Microsoft went with the whole idea of: "This game plays best from the couch" like fuck it does, look at Dead Space, and it did not let Remedy to publish it on windows from the start. However I support the 360 and I get the part where they want games only for 360.

So I purchased Alan Wake, not that I did not played it on my 360, and I started to play just to check out the graphics on PC. In case you are wondering, I was playing it on a ATI HD 6950 in 1080p, FUCK YEAH!!!

I really like the whole scene how it introduced itself, but I got a little upset when I was looking at Alan's shotgun going through his hand and the textures on the cars were the same as on Xbox 360. However, they did a nice job of bringing a nice game to PC and telling Microsoft to jack off from the couch while inventing a masturbation game that requires Kinect.

So to close this up, Alan Wake is a nice port that you must have.

Now seriously, why the fuck are terran's so OP in SC2? :|

0 Comentarii:

Post a Comment