Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mirror


[...]And there I was, in front of the mirror looking hard to notice something when a terrible roar made me look closer. I notice a shadow painted deep inside of me. It was my dark passenger that was with me from the moment I decided to look in places that I ignore until that moment. He always clouded my judgement and decision making. It's was like I was having a twin that would make the other decision. It was like the line would spilt in two and every time I would take decision A he would take decision B, but at one point we would meet and we would decide together what to do.
I know that from every nightmare you wake up on the point of death but that was not an option for me. I was trying to show him that I have my own way of getting out.
Looking harder in the mirror I noticed something weird coming out of it and without thinking I touched it.
.............................................................................................................................................................


The city was lonely at that point. Rain was coming down on us that night. It was like angels lips were bleeding with no one to care. As I was looking out the window I noticed a spark in the darkness. I was hopping for some light(I was fool to think that there was light in this uncontrollable night)
I grabbed my coat and hat and jumped down the windows to try and catch that spark of light. She went away as I was chasing her. At one point I stopped to catch my breath. I looked down into the water and notice my own reflection. This is madness I told myself, as I was taking huge amounts of air into my lungs.
I was chasing a ghost, an imagine, something that is not there. I stooped chasing it and decided to go to my car and take a ride into the city.
As I was driving behind me came a pair of huge lights.........

.............................................................................................................................................................
I was laying down on the floor not knowing what happened[...]

0 Comentarii:

Post a Comment